Foseal Bluetooth OBD2 OBD Scanner Check Engine Light OBDii Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for Android Devices
Note: 1. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant. 2. NOT compatible with IOS system (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), just work with Android device or tablet. 3.
1. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBDII compliant.
2. NOT compatible with IOS system (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), just work with Android device or tablet.
3. Please turn on your car when connecting, or the App cannot connect successfully.
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3.Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
4.Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
5.Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
6.Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
7.Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
8.Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
10.Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10meters.
SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
Doesn’t work with 1995 Ford Ranger, 2000 Sarum, 2000 Honda Civic, 2001 Altima, 2002 Dodge Neon, 2002 Acura, 2003 GMC, 2003 Ford,2005 Toyota Vitz, Renault clio 2005
- Excellent Compatibility: Compatible with model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Supports OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM (May not support Hybrid or electric vehicles).
- Smart Scanning: Read and clear car error codes, display current sensor data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing advance, Intake Air Temperature, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, Fuel System status, Fuel Pressure.
- Compatible App and System: Recommend Apps including DashCommand, Torque Lite, Torque Pro, etc. on Google Play. Work with Android device or tablet. For iPhone and iOS system, please choose WiFi version: ASIN: B01MRH9KVA.
- Easy to Use: Plug the device in your car’s OBD2 port, turn on your car, enable Bluetooth on your Android phone or tablet, search for “OBDII” and pair with it (pin 1234), run the download App with simple settings and wait until it connects your car’s ECU successfully.
- Package Includes: Foseal OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter and user manual. 6-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer services.
©Copyright http://buyportablegpsnavigator.com 2017